CARS45 Limited – We are one of the leading automobile companies in Africa and a member of the leading online marketplace in Africa- Jiji Group, providing individuals and businesses with a fast and convenient way to trade products and services, and offering support across all automobile trade, repair, and verification services. Our goal is to build an unrivalled automotive retail infrastructure that allows corporate Institutions to trade new, local, and foreign used cars and exchange value with ease and convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Agent
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the supervision and guidance of the Manager, Bookings, you will be responsible for generating bookings from the prospective leads made available by the business and ensuring that all prospective sellers are offered the desired services.
- You will assist in guiding the sellers about how to sell their cars and offer alternatives where preferred options are not available. Provide useful information regarding the cars. Be ready to help customers make a good decision. Your role is to ensure that the prospects have all necessary information and contact details to make a successful sale.
- This is a revenue generating position that is crucial to the success of the business and requires adequate follow up with the leads generated by the business to succeed. Hence, the ideal candidate must be exceptionally sound in verbal communication, logical reasoning, convincing, persuasiveness, coherent flow of thought and customer service skills, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of products, services and company policies.
Essential Job Functions
The following are some of the duties you will be working on and responsible for:
- Answer questions about products and services offered by the company.
- Cold calling and prospecting new customers
- Ensure adequate information is provided to prospective customers.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements in order to create a booking.
- Direct prospects (or existing customers) to the appropriate center for the sale of their cars.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Appropriate handling of angry customers to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and bookings while noting all useful information.
- Following up, tracking and directing customers.
- Any other role as assigned by the supervisor.
We believe that you will succeed better if you possess the following:
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Telemarketing/Telesales
- Knowledge of the automobile products
- Experience in sales and knowledge of consumer behaviors
- Must have keen attention to detail, high level of integrity and logically sound 6. Ability to convince others and explain information in clear terms
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office package
- Professional Certification in Telemarketing is an advantage.
- We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions.
That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and one of the best in the industry;
- Pension contributions, Healthcare insurance and employee Loans;
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events;
- Free daily lunch
- Leadership development and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online