Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Support Engineer 3 – Dev & Oss
Job ID: 11264
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos (Hybrid)
Department: Technical Support
- We’re seeking an experienced, customer-oriented Technical Support Engineer Level 3 to support our products.
- You will work with customers to resolve software issues, collaborate with colleagues to continuously improve, and deliver exceptional customer service.
- This role is expected to take cases escalated by customers and/or Level 1 & 2 Support Engineers and should provide quick and accurate support.
- The Azure Platform Technical Support (APTS) team provides world-class technical support to Microsoft commercial and enterprise clients, focusing on the Azure cloud infrastructure.
- This is an experienced technical team who supports multiple products within the Microsoft portfolio, including networking, virtualization, app development, authentication, backup, and recovery.
- You’ll work as part of a highly collaborative team to solve intermediate and complex technical problems for medium and large companies.
This role will:
- Serve as the assigned customers’ personal point of contact for all product-related issues in order to build and maintain relationships.
- Manage customer expectations, implement action plans and communicate timely, professional updates throughout technical issue resolution.
- Deliver exceptional Premium Service, exceeding customer expectations to secure renewals and work with managers on at-risk accounts.
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the customer’s specific environment to research and identify appropriate remediation, collaborating with the Technical Account Manager, Enterprise Support Manager, and Customer Account Manager as needed.
- Create knowledge articles when helpful for teams and customers.
- Independently manage case load and stay on target to meet support standards.
- Collaborate with other teams as needed to resolve cross-team and cross-product issues.
- Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments, prescribed protocols, and processes.
APTS is a good fit for you if:
- You’re technically proficient and have higher education classwork in IT or technical work, or experience with enterprise support.
- You love technology, understand it, and are adept at using it.
- You’re proficient in both written and oral English.
- You enjoy solving complex technical issues.
- You’re customer-obsessed, take the initiative, and exceed expectations.
In this role:
- At least 3 – 5 years of experience in technical and customer support roles are required.
- Higher level education in a relevant technology field, comparable experience in technical support, or relevant technical certifications are required.
- Advanced proficiency with hardware, software, operating systems, and/or programming languages required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online