Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Specialist
Job ID: 733559
Job type: Full-time
About this Opportunity
- Tax Specialist main responsibilities are to provide high quality in tax accounting and reporting, provide tax reporting in compliance with internal and external requirements, support mitigation of tax risks, and to provide tax advice.
What you will do
- Prepare income tax calculations, accounting, and filing
- Prepare indirect tax calculations, accounting, and filing
- Prepare withholding tax calculations, accounting, and filing
- Supervise and follow-up tax payments/refunds
- Maintain tax master data
- Identify potential tax risks/liabilities
- Prepare transfer price documentation and argumentation
- Prepare FIRE tax reporting
- Prepare tax related statistical returns
- Support in tax audits
- Support in Statutory and Fire audits
- Support tax advice to management/operational units
- Support development of tax processes
- Signoff of applicable SOX controls
- Support tax efficiency and quality programs
You will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Commerce / Finance
- Provide high quality tax accounting and reporting
- Provide tax reporting in compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Support mitigation of tax risks
- Provide tax advice.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online