Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Planning Coordinator
Req ID: 230008RS
Role Category: Onsite
Recruitment Job Type: Office
Job: Supply Chain Planning
Job type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
- We are looking for a talented Supply Planning Coordinator to join our team specializing in supply chain planning for our Distribution Bsuiness Segment in Lagos Island – Lagos State.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways :
- Under general supervision, determines the quantity and order date for materials needed to meet the master production schedule or independent customer demand.
- Works with suppliers to reduce lead time and order quantities balancing supply with demand.
- Collaborates with Supply Chain Planners across the organization to reposition excess inventory to locations with supporting demand.
- Manages part change requests and ramp up / ramp down activities to meet demand while minimizing excess and obsolete inventory.
- Reconciles order boards for critical suppliers, critical parts, and past due orders on a routine basis.
- Supports the Deliver Supplier Improvement Process initiative to improve performance metrics.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- High School Diploma or Certificate of Completion of Secondary Education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
- Minimum of BSc, required with 2 years hands on experience.
- Requires some work experience and intermediate level knowledge obtained through training or on-the-job experience.
- Computer literate with excel skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.