Supermarket Inventory Officer at Don Quester Consulting
Job Title:Supermarket Inventory Officer at Don Quester Consulting
- The Supermarket Inventory Officer is responsible for managing inventory operations within the supermarket. This includes procurement, storage, organization, and distribution of goods. The role requires meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work with inventory management systems.
Job Competency Requirement
- Ability to procure goods and prepare purchase orders, ensuring accuracy in supplier invoices.
- Ability to prepare the inventories, conduct regular stock-taking, confirm and maintain the periodic stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records to maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Ability to oversee merchandise receiving, storage, organization and arrangement of goods in an orderly system within the stock location system for easy access.
- Ability to ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory, be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking and maintain precise records using inventory management systems.
- Ability to prepare reports on inventory adjustments and coordinate the purchasing, inventory and warehousing activities.
- Ability to Reconcile physical stock with inventory management records and maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field, such as Inventory Management, Accounting, or Logistics with a minimum of 3 years work experience in the retail industry. Experience in Supermarket operations is required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with experience in Inventory software and application
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and scheduled for an interview.Supermarket Inventory Officer at Don Quester Consulting