SIMS Nigeria Limited specializes in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Locations: Lagos Mainland and Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive, and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Liase With The Branch Manager To Raise Requisition For Stock From Warehouse
- On Receipt Of Stock, Physical Confirmation Of The Stock To Tally With Central Warehouse Waybill And Lto (Location Transfer Out)
- Register Goods Received Into Goods Receipt Register Indicating W/Bill & Lto Numbers
- Register Stock Supplied To Customer Into The Stock Issue Out Register
- Daily Manual Update Of Bin Cards For All Stock Movements In/Out
- Reconcile Monthly Central Warehouse Confirmation With Goods Receipt Register
- Daily/Weekly/ Monthly Stock Count And Reconciliation
- Keep And Update the Register Upon Receipt Of Repaired Items (For Faulty Items Sent To The Service Centre For Repairs
- Maintenance Of The Following Manual Registers (Goods Returned To Cwh With Lto And Lti Recorded & Interbranch Supply)
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online