Specialist – Product Development (Business Segment) at MTN Nigeria
Job Title: Specialist – Product Development (Business Segment) at MTN Nigeria
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Reports To: Senior Manager – Payments and Business
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank (MoMo PSB)
- The Specialist Business Segments is responsible for the development, delivery & implementation of Fintech products and services as well across all digital channels (inclusive mobile apps).
- The role is also responsible for the development of user stories, working with stakeholders to ensure prompt delivery of prioritized backlogs, and delivering the priorities of the Group Finco business segment portfolio.
- Conduct extensive market and region research and create realistic user stories for solution optimization.
- Drive the execution of fintech core products in the product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch.
- Responsible for the translation of product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping and final development by the technical team.
- Monitor revenue and costs for the Fintech product portfolio to maintain profitability as per the organization’s strategy and business plan.
- Collaborate with the CVM to develop and analyze loyalty and reward programs for fintech business developments.
- Research and analyze customer behavior in specific geography to design loyalty rewards in line with the overarching guidelines set by the group.
- Benchmark best practices in the market, prepare a business case, and present it to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing to identify potential strategic partners to drive the rewards program.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to monitor existing loyalty and reward programs.
- Gather customer feedback on product performance and relay it to the Senior Manager-Payments, in a bid to improve product performance.
- Strengthen customer feedback loops and scale fintech product knowledge within the country.
- Work with stakeholders to optimize the Fintech product user interface and customer journeys across channels.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Commerce, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 to 7 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Experience in wallet platform products or fintech is preferred.
- Experience working in a global or multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets is preferred.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2024; 22:59