Social Media Manager at Talenthub HR Network
Job Title: Social Media Manager at Talenthub HR Network
Location: Oniru, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (Hybrid)
- Creating engaging content in line with brand standards and business goals.
- Developing and implementing a Social Media strategy to align with the business goals of the organization
- Deliver monthly reports to the MD on social media strategy, execution and allocated budgets by the 25th of every month.
- Audit current social media platforms.
- Developing a robust monthly social media content plan and calendar for the company. The calendar is submitted for review and possible adjustments on the 25th of every month.
- Positively engaging with followers/customers via the Instagram account, responding to inquiries in a timely manner, and monitoring customer reviews
- Define the most important Instagram KPIs and ensure the calendar and content are in line with this
- Continuously analyzing the strategy to identify weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements.
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities. Understand industry trends and best practices, to stay ahead of the competition.
- Actively participating in all activations and campaigns, and creating real-time posts for the company when necessary.
- Manage the process of storytelling and execution for creating an appealing online image for the company
- Research and propose relevant influencers tailored to the unique experience of the company to senior management.
- Work closely with the outlet manager and support team (design/graphics, videographer, photographer, etc) to develop and create relevant activation and promotion flyers
- To post every day on stories and every other day on the page for Instagram, and posting on at least two other social media platforms.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years experience.
N100,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2024.