Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Reconciliations Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Department: Global Operation
- We are looking for a Senior Reconciliation Analyst, to join our team. You will be core role will be to ensure all accounts (Bank accounts and Wallets) reconciliations are accurate; ensure deductions and fees are legally and statutorily correct across all partners, and making sure all exceptions reported and closed within agreed SLAs.
- Money movement is complex, and it involves tracking, managing, and accounting for each transaction in the system across the full payment lifecycle in a business.
- Efficient financial operations are therefore critical to ensure that the data is accurate across all sources and the money is held in the right places across the full payment lifecycle. Reconciliation and settlements lie at the center of the eco-systems for businesses in the payment sector.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of all transactions and provide daily/weekly reconciliation reports.
- Timeliness in identifying exceptions, escalating, and closing all exceptions.
- Monitor the reconciliation of income/fees with the Settlement bank and ensure value is in line with expectations.
- Manage relationships with partners (Banks and processors) related to settlement and reconciliation.
- Ensure the business is not exposed to any material risks emanating from reconciliation variances.
- Develop models that assist in the reconciliation process to speed up reconciliation and provide accuracy.
- Document processes, procedures, resolution guides.
- Manage internal and external controls for payment processes, escalate and resolve payment issues.
- Perform monthly cost optimization exercises.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and resolve any settlement or reconciliation issues, escalating issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
Required Competency and Skillset To Be a Waver
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5+ years of experience in internal/external auditing or reconciliations.
- Well versed in payments and reconciliation, with a solid grasp of payments reconciliation and payments infrastructure.
- High attention to detail, well organized and excellent analytical skills.
- Strong excel skills, ability to handle large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Client engagement experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage projects.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online