Senior Key Account Manager at Interswitch Group
Job Title: Senior Key Account Manager at Interswitch Group
Job type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing executive-level customer relationship planning, sector accounts cultivation, and ensuring the growth and protection key customer investment.
- He/she will also be responsible for reviewing the whole spectrum of Interswitch products and services to assigned key customer portfolios.
Fostering Deep Relationships, Building Trust, and Account Management Excellence:
- Develop trust relationships with senior executives vis-à-vis a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to the competition.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new client contacts and stakeholders within identified accounts.
- Restore and resolve strained and contentious relationship contacts within identified accounts.
- Deepen and defend the interest of Interswitch with strategic contacts within identified accounts.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by connecting with key stakeholders and proposing insights that deepen trust and provide opportunities to grow.
- Monitoring the Health and Happiness of key accounts is one of the responsibilities of the CCO. In the simplest form, account relationship managers closely track the disposition/status of key accounts; the team ensures red or amber flags are dealt with as committed.
- Deepen relationship ties by building communication and access routes to the power and strategic decision makers in the individual accounts to provide a frictionless in route for business and partnership discussions.
Form And Execute Strategic Alliances:
- Helping the KAs achieve their dream.; co-creating solutions.
- Acquire relevant and deep Industry Expertise / R&D exposé to lead strategic discussions to help the Key account succeed.
- Review and possess deep understanding and Account insight intelligence (cost savings, product, and license consolidation; transaction success enhancements) to further enable the account win with Interswitch and in the industry.
- Maintain healthy profitability with key customers for long-term investment success.
- Ability to take a proactive approach to understand our customer’s market, challenges, and opportunities.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Collaborating with customer success and or sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Lead and drive enterprise-wide data analysis of client trends to uncover areas of opportunities for long-term profitable partnerships.
- Analysing client data to provide customer relationship management.
- Work closely with internal departments to co-create new operational advantages and where needed solve challenges that may impact customers.
Champion the Customer Perspective across the Enterprise:
- Support the process to ensure the enterprise delivers correct products and services to customers promptly.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams so there is less friction for the customer and the business interaction.
- Collaborate with the internal delivery teams to ensure a system ensures quality and efficient service delivery and issue resolution.
- Support the generation of new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Lead internal strategic discussions based on reports and presentations of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Uncover Industry trends to support the enterprise to focus on specific industries/clients to ensure long-term market leadership.
Educational Qualification(s) and Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Technical, or relevant field.
- MBA or master’s degree in related course is desirable.
- Minimum of 7-8 years’ experience in a senior/ supervisory role with ability to manage teams in a similar role.
- Passion for Interswitch; Knowledge of the Payments industry and how our products deliver and capture value.
- The ability to make great slides and speak with confidence and clarity
- Proven experience as a key account manager and ability to communicate commercial ideas at senior level.
- Confident in managing, coordinating with multiple stakeholders, and communicating with C-level contacts.
Application Closing Date