The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resource Allocation Finance Manager – Africa
Job Requisition ID: R-93860
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Relocation Provided: Yes
About the Role
- The role is responsible for resource (Direct Marketing investments) allocation thought leadership across the Africa Operating Unit including implementing the global resource allocation strategy in the Africa Operating Unit.
- The role will act as a primary contact and support to the Africa Operating Unit Category Marketing Leads.
What You will Do
- Management and overall responsibility for Africa Operating Unit ´s Direct Marketing investments (both Marketing Deductions and Direct Marketing Expenses) and oversight responsibility for Bottler DMI investments ensuring consistency in approach, analysis of returns and business performance tracking.
- Responsible to drive focus, understanding and use of marketing and investment ROI analysis tools and metrics across all investments – The Coca-Cola Company and Bottler; embedding a culture of clear financial responsibility in every budget owner.
- Analyze Enterprise Priority combo performance whilst providing resource re-allocations recommendations across the Africa Operating Unit, Franchises, as well as across categories and brands, always based on fact based financial data to support the investment decisions.
- Communicate to management business performance against specific Key Business Indicators with regards to resource allocation. Provide category and brand performance against key business metrics, including analysis of material variances.
- Lead and coordinate the Direct Marketing Investment Zero-based work process across the Africa Operating Unit and support the alignment of Direct Marketing investments with Franchise Operations and Bottling Partners.
- Coordinate with Platform Services to ensure proper investment allocation across category, brand and franchise operations so Africa Operating Unit Management can readily understand status of all spend (actual, committed, remaining).
- Coordinate with Platform Services to ensure proper reporting of brand and category P&Ls and to drive operating effectiveness within the Africa Operating Unit by improving data, tools and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree. CIMA qualification an added advantage
- 6+ years of finance experience in financial planning and commercial finance.
- Strong ability to influence Category marketing leaders, using solid logic and fact-based support.
- Strong communication and influencing skills / Story Telling ability.
- Strong knowledge of investment policies and procedures & General finance know-how
- Ability to work effectively in a networked organization.
- Knowledge of ROI tools and methodologies
- FMCG experience is an added advantage
What We Can Do For You
- Agile & Innovative Software Platforms: Each day we are working to improve efficiency and reporting using top tier platforms which include Alteryx, Power BI, & Tableau.
- Collaborative Culture: We work cross-functionally, across business units to ensure you’ve got the tools, resources and thought-leadership to create the most comprehensive financial business modules, which enables us to make sound business decisions.
- Global Reach: We have the most advanced financial modeling that allows for global financial analysis which leads the industry.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online