Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Premier Banking
Job Identification: 207
Location: Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island – Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports to: Regional Manager, Premier Banking
- To deliver high quality service while selling the bank’s products and services and implementing customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets.
- To deliver on agreed individual targets for deposit growth, revenue, PBT, product sales and new client growth targets.
- Work with EDC to provide wealth management services to customers.
- This position is responsible for driving the Premier Banking Business downstream and reaching out and interacting with Premier Banking Customers.
Business and Financial performance:
- Proactively develop client relationship, anticipate, and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction, with responsibility for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives.
- Ensure that client instructions are duly affected by applying all standard checks and controls in coordination with other departments.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Premier Banking products and services by keeping up to date with related developments.
- Strong understanding of economics and financial markets, focusing on the fixed income and equity space, as well as developments and trends in the global wealth management sector
- Handle client queries of day-to-day nature and assist in resolving clients’ problems within the team
- Implement and embody the bank’s RACE-IT culture and principles when dealing with customers
Leadership and people management:
- Track and provide weekly reports on Portfolio performance at RM level
- Team Player – collaborates with other RMs within the segment for increased productivity.
- Work closely in line with the Branch & Operations Team to deliver exceptional customer service
Process, control, and operational performance:
- Ensure full adherence to Operational Risk and Compliance guidelines e.g., KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
- Constantly monitor credit portfolio to ensure maximum of 3% NPL. If higher, take remedial actions to regularize.
- Implement the communicated strategic initiatives that will create business growth
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 5-year experience in a consumer banking-based line of business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous Sales experience is an added advantage
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes:
- Customer/market orientated and Networking
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2023