Job Title: Registered Paediatric Nurse
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Main duties of the job
What you’ll be responsible for:
- To always maintain confidentiality of information regarding children/ families.
- Promote and maintain good and effective communication with patients, relatives, and visitors.
- Persuade patients and families to co-operate with treatment for their well-being, effectively deal with anxious relatives.
- Ensure parents/carers and the child (when appropriate), can agree and/or negotiate care.
- The role will involve, but not be limited to you performing the above.
Here at NHS Professionals, we run England’s largest NHS staff bank and are experts at putting people in places to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, more flexible shifts, and a healthier work-life balance across our partnered Trusts.
Career Progression access to Learning & Development opportunities, so that you can take on new roles and challenges
Work-life Balance flexible shifts, committed shifts, wellbeing resources and build paid annual leave
Opportunity & Access over 50 partner NHS Trusts to give you the flexibility of choice to work how and where you want
£19 to £30 an hour