Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Brand Ads Manager – West Africa
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Your work-life opportunity:
- As Head of Brand Marketing Services, you will be part of the Brand Marketing team, which provides a suite of services designed to help Glovo’s most strategic CPG brands from Ivory Coast, Nigeria and Ghana.
- Your priority will be to work backwards from the customer, identifying inputs to grow all brands and improve their performance.
- You will do this while facilitating great business relationships and ensuring brands’ satisfaction with the service.
- You will also be responsible for a team of Brand Marketing Associates.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Build up and grow partnerships with key strategic partners within banking, financial institutions, telcos, FMCG and retail industries.
- Work together with your team to ensure their growth and development.
- Lead the research, identification, prioritisation and execution of new partnership opportunities to help us achieve increased brand awareness, new customers and as well as revenue
- Partner internally with key functions (Groceries, Food, BI, CRM…) to contribute to the definition of priorities and operational goals according to the brands’ needs.
- Define joint business plans and assist in delivering impact for the brands you support.
- Regularly audit metrics to continually analyze the progress and make sure targets are reached and new opportunities are identified across verticals & countries.
- Contribute to continuous enhancement and innovation.
- Business Advice: Providing business advice based on deep analysis and reporting, to identify areas of opportunities
- Selection: Helping grow the selection of products by managing the launch of new products and improving product assortment
- Marketing campaigns: Work on initiatives and assets to generate traffic by supporting the development, execution of marketing campaigns inside Glovo.
- Review and analyse performance of partnerships after each campaign and advise opportunities for improvements & further developments.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Management, Business Administration, Engineering, Marketing
- 6+ years of professional experience in the field
- Strong analytical skills
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to sale at scale and communicate efficiently both internally and externally
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Familiarity with the marketing mix is required – i.e how and when to leverage different marketing channels for strategic partnerships.
- Excellent knowledge of the market, CPG Brands and their products and deep understanding of consumer insights.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).