Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Refinery Operator – Premium Edible oil Products Limited
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of edible oil products and refinery equipment.
- Manage the receipt of crude oil/ram materials from the storage tank into the buffer tank.
- Support in Loading, Preparation of materials in the utility unit for production (phosphoric acid, caustic soda etc. as applicable) to ensure optimum usage of the unit materials in a safe manner.
- Monitor proper chemical dosage consumption daily and prepare reports of production.
- Ensure timely communication with internal customers (laboratory, tank farm, and utility).
- Implement the supervisor’s directives according to the choice recipe as applicable.
- Adhere to proper hygiene standards, keeping the environment clean and tidy including the machines/equipment.
- Actively participate in routine maintenance of all refinery equipment.
- Oversee crude oil filtration to remove impurities from crude oil.
- Ensure commitment and compliance with all food safety programs and standards.
- Understand the company’s food safety policy, its objective, and the benefits of an improved food safety management system.
- Ensure compliance with FSMS requirements in the assigned work process.
- Report problems regarding the food safety management system to the food safety Team/Leader or any other person specified via appropriate identification within the factory.
Qualifications and Experience
- NABTEB / Trade Test
- O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a related field.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with a team to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Pay keen attention to details and be highly organized.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online