Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Project Manager – Light Well Intervention
Job ID: R94676
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join our Integrated Well Services Team
- We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
- We are responsible for delivering all aspects of quality for the design, development and delivery of our customer products and services.
Partner with the Best:
- This role leads and directs the teams across functions and geographies for delivery of Light Well Intervention solutions to the customers in the region. Critical to this role are on-time :delivery of projects, maintaining budget and quality outcomes for the customers.
- The Project Manager-Light Well Intervention will plan, organize, monitor, and oversee LWI projects and campaigns to meet defined requirements and identify key resources and provide direction required to meet project objectives.
As a Project Manager- Light Well Intervention, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the execution of Light Well Intervention Projects to achieve Customer/Baker Hughes goals.
- Organizing, managing and controlling overall project, both within the Baker Hughes organization and towards Customer.
- Ensuring that project objectives, project schedules and budgets are established and followed and that the Contract is managed in accordance with Customer needs.
- Monitoring and managing safety, quality, reliability, qualification, progress and cost and initiate appropriate corrective actions as required.
- Establishing a positive and aligned team spirit within the project by inspiring team members towards high levels of motivation/commitment.
- Ensuring clear allocation of responsibility and authority within project team.
- Ensuring correct resource levels are established and maintained for all elements of work.
- Participating in the Contract Review process, assisting the translation of agreed Ts & Cs into project/sales orders.
- Ensuring that all necessary project admin functions are established and organized in a way that ensure effective and safe execution of Scope of Work (SoW).
- Introducing and maintaining an effective HSE and Quality culture. Identify and record all Quality, HSE, Technical and Commercial risks facing the project, ensuring these are recorded and mitigation plans are put in place and effectively executed/monitored.
- Establishing the project cost model and invoicing/payments schedule. Generate, in conjunction with the designated Commercial Manager, all appropriate cost reporting templates and continually monitor, control and report on cost performance throughout project life cycle.
- Meeting or exceeding, margin targets as determined by the Business, avoiding Liquidated Damages (LDs).
Fuel Your Passion!
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have at least 10+ of experience in project management within the oil servicing/Oil and gas industry.
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of oilfield products & services, field service and technical advising
- Be able to demonstrate project management skills and be experience in project leadership.
- Have fluent oral and written communication skills.
Work in a Way that Works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process.
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online