Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: .Net Developer
Job Identification: 341
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- The role will work with key stakeholders i.e. developers, Business analyst, Project Managers in actualizing development of solution to meet customer needs.
- The role will implement solution based on documented approach of Ecobank software development standard.
- Get involved in the implementation of the 3-tier domain for Commercial, Corporate and Consumer Banking for the Group
- Participate at all stages of the software development lifecycle as part of a cross-functioning team.
- Be a part of a small, close knit and Agile team working on a wide range of activities to get a new business and products up and running.
- Develop, test, and implement new software programs.
- Independently install, customize, and integrate commercial software packages.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Analyse user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues.
- Education: University Degree preferably in Computer Science / Electrical Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Multi-lingual ability will be an advantage.
Skills & Experience:
- Possess good problem-solving attribute and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to learn various programming language and standards which includes but not limited to JAVA, REST, XQuery, XPATH, XSLT, JMS, Memcached, Oracle Middleware component, Linux, MySQL, JSF and Spring MVC, web components, SQL, other database languages, NoSQL, structured and Unstructured database, PL/SQL
- Basic understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal customers.
- Basic knowledge of software methodologies and design patterns.
- Basic Understanding of Data structure and algorithm
- Experience working with multi-cultural & multi-national environment.
- Availability and willingness to travel to other locations as required.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2023 (04:46 PM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online