Greenwich Healthcare Limited is a healthcare company that provides access to high-grade medical products and pharmaceuticals in Nigeria. Formed in 2014 to meet the gap that exists in access to quality, reliable, and well-stored medical consumables in the Nigerian market and across West Africa. With increasing disposable incomes and more physicians being able and willing to deliver cutting-edge care, it has become more important that the materials to provide such care are readily available.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full time
- The sales representative is the face of the organization before clients and the larger society.
- S/he is responsible for managing Clients Accounts, brokering new medical sales relationships, manage company’s products (medical devices and equipment), promotions, general sales and distribution.
- Importantly, the ideal individual must be able to provide accurate, timely clinical and business information to various stakeholders.
- Explore and execute opportunities to cross sell and up sell to new and existing clients.
- Visit customers regularly to resolve any outstanding issues and explore new opportunities.
- Win new hospital and customer account business in specified region
- Build strong and profitable relationships with existing clients
- Achieve sales volume and Product targets
- Manage deployed resources to achieve sales targets
- Provide product information and knowledge to customers and stakeholders
- Provide regular reports of activities and accounts
- Provide information on competitor activity and customer needs for strategic planning.
- B.Sc Biological Science fields such as: Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiotherapy, Pharmacology, Nursing etc.
- 2 – 5 years relevant post NYSC experience.
- Strong drive for sales success and excellence
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with team members and clients
- Competence in Microsoft office tools; word, excel and email
- Good command of English language and ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Ability to learn and develop understanding of complex medical products
- Ability to motivate and persuade others
- High level of Integrity.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.