Medical Representative at Intellectual Kapital Consulting Services Nigeria – 2 Openings
Job Title: Medical Representative at Intellectual Kapital Consulting Services Nigeria – 2 Openings
Locations: Victoria Island & Lekki, Lagos
- Present and sell cosmeceutical products to clients and prospective clients
- Contact potential buyers, present cosmeceutical products, answer questions and discuss pricing
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Promote defined products according to campaign briefs and policies
- Attend trainings to stay abreast of all information concerning products
- Make presentations and organize group events for healthcare professionals, as well as work with contacts on a one-on-one basis
- Maintain client records
- Prepare monthly reports
- Preferably a Science or Biological Science graduate (Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, etc.)
- Knowledge of skincare products is very essential.
- Professional qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage
- 1-2 years of experience
- Highly motivated & target driven
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Presentation and reporting skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Good Team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A proven track record in Sales will be an added advantage
- Knowledge about skincare will be added advantage.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2024.