Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing, Administrative and Operations Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
About the job
- The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience.
- They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Work closely with marketing teams, the sales department, the finance department, and other departments as needed in relation to marketing activities.
- Understand and monitor the costs of marketing activities
- Coordinate with the teams’ various ad campaigns, events, and other related activities.
- Liaise directly with all external vendors to ensure steady business operations.
- Implement new processes to improve marketing department efficiency and agility, especially with vendor management.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team in strategically aligning marketing plans and strategies.
- Manages invoice process with media buying agencies, through media watchdog monitoring reconciliation and reporting and generating media compliance reports for all media types.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and emerging trends in retail marketing and marketing operations
- Management and tracking of marketing invoices, and tracking of marketing expenses for monthly reconciliation
- Processing of suppliers’ payments by liaising with accounts payable
- Reconciliation of vendors’ accounts monthly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 2 – 3 years of experience.
Functional skills and competencies:
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A sound knowledge of Data Protection regulations
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.