MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Onboarding Operations, Commercial
Job Identification: 3344
Reports To: Senior Manager – Head Banking Operations
Division: MoMo Payment Service Bank (MoMo PSB)
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
- Responsible for overseeing the onboarding process for new customers, agents, and merchants.
- Responsible for managing the back office staff to drive team and task efficiency.
- Onboard new agents, customers, and merchants onto the EWP portal and guide them through the process.
- Ensure queries and complaints on merchant, customer, and agent setup on relevant portals are addressed.
- Ensure support is provided to the MoMo field implementation team on all agent and merchant-related complaints.
- Take responsibility for KYC and anti-money-laundering checks to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Constantly checking the onboarding progress of agents, merchants, and customers with the distribution and customer management teams on action items
- Responsible for providing support on set-up and other agent-related operational issues for partner banks and other financial institutions.
- Ensure timely registration and support for agents, merchants, corporations, and service providers.
- Develop and implement training programs to build capability and alignment on MoMo products and processes for all stakeholders.
- Input into product and service testing, support, and implementation.
- Prepare and timely share all relevant Fintech reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Accountable for the morale, performance, and development of the function’s human capital
- Cascade and socialize work structure processes to enable adoption by the team.
- Ensure the assigned team is led, motivated, and rewarded to achieve KPAs.
- Ensure that coaching and mentoring programs and personal development plans are in place for all staff members.
- Ensure effective management of diversity among personnel in the function.
- Identify staff training and development needs and implement necessary actions in collaboration with HR.
- Motivate and manage individuals to perform at the highest level, especially in terms of delivery and meeting target deadlines.
- Possess the authority, presence, and integrity to command respect from colleagues and from external contacts.
- Provide career development for direct reports (counselling, coaching, identifying key performance areas, career planning, and goal setting) in collaboration with HR.
- Coach and mentor direct reports.
- Degree in any related discipline or its equivalent in the area of specialization
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications are an advantage.
- 6 to 13 years’ work experience
- Experience in Fintech, banking or Mobile Money is preferred
- Experience in Mobile Money back-office operations & support
- Experience in Agent & Merchant Management
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding emerging markets is preferred.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online