Seven-Up bottling company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Team Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a Maintenance Team Lead with three to five years of experience to lead our maintenance team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the maintenance team and ensuring that our equipment is functioning properly.
- They will also be responsible for scheduling maintenance tasks, coordinating with production and engineering teams, and maintaining accurate records.
- A minimum Bachelor of Engineering Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years of relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a beverage bottling company in a managerial capacity
- Experienced in budgeting and people management
- Knowledge of bottling operations: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health, and Safety
- Operational planning expertise/experience
- Understanding of the financial impact of decisions
- Ability to select and assess first-line managers
- Coaching direct reports and mentoring others
- Ability to translate functional strategy into unit/section plan
- Ability to lead and manage change setting standards for managing performance.
- Ability to build and leverage relationships to improve results
- Open-minded and willing to experiment and try new things
- Ability to disseminate and enforce safety, health & environmental policy, and improvement initiatives.
- CMRP certification or similar engineering certification.
- Experience in plant manufacturing operations, project planning & implementation.
- Previous new equipment or line installation or extension could be an advantage.
- Understanding of business case/cost benefits analysis preparation and basic financial analysis tools.
- Ability to influence situations without direct control of resources.
- Proven competencies with budgeting procedures and management of costs.
- Good understanding and experience with current WC manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of HQSE modalities and codes.
- Good understanding of GMP and GHK (5S) standards
- Good oral communication, influencing, and relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online