Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: LPG Operator Location: Lagos
- The candidate is responsible for overseeing the operating and safety of the company’s LPG plant.
- Monitor stock levels and escalate to the plant supervisor or manager if there is need for replenishment.
- Report any equipment shortage or damage to the Supervisor or Manager and raise requisition for replacement where necessary.
- Responds to issues or queries that may arise from customers in the discharge of duty.
- Performs opening and closing meter readings to ascertain the product sold for the day.
- Submit daily tickets to cashiers, concerning the activities that have occurred.
- Assist with coordinating of the product discharge into the Plant Storage
- Perform all activities in line with the HSE guidelines.
- Candidates should possess an HND/OND/SSCE in respective areas of study
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Application Closing Date 27th February, 2023.