KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2024 Graduate Trainee Programme
Engagement Type: Full-time
- The KPMG Nigeria’s graduate trainee programme seeks recent university graduates to step into the Future with us.
- At KPMG, we empower people to grow their careers, gain insight and do work that matters, supported by a community that values difference and cares. On this programme, you will gain learning that’ll last you a lifetime and be recognized for the impact you make.
- Every day, in ways big and small, you’ll make meaningful and positive difference for clients, people and the communities we serve. Help create opportunity in a world of increasing complexity.
- Beyond our breath-taking world-class learning and mentoring opportunities from multi-disciplinary experienced professionals, we inspire confidence through our deep expertise, creating trusting relationships. And through the quality of our work, we empower change – pairing deep-rooted local knowledge and global connectivity to help clients to make bold, impactful decisions.
- As you apply, we encourage you to consider which business area is best aligned with your qualification, interest, and passion as well as feed your curiosity, work with the best on emerging practices and technologies, and gain an advantage for life.
- We welcome people with a passion for excellence, collaboration, new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding solutions to come do work that matters and thrive with us.
You’re a strong candidate if you have/are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum grade of Second-Class Upper Division from a recognised university.
- A minimum of 5 O’Level credits (including English and Mathematics).
- Below 28 years old at the time of application.
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) applications.
- Not written the KPMG aptitude test within the last 12 months.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online