So Fresh is a healthy food company with outlets across Nigeria. At So Fresh, we believe food should be fresh and close to nature as much as possible, hence we create tasty, fresh, delicious healthy food options.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Effectively manage the production process in adherence to company’s quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Manage Central Kitchen operations and staff, drive productivity and attain operational efficiency.
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the outlet complies with health a
- Oversee production of all products at the central kitchen
- Ensure quality standards and procedures are strictly followed during production
- Work with the Kitchen Assistants to achieve daily production requisition
- Coordinate with operations, supply chain and all relevant departments to plan production, storage, and distribution of products to outlets
- Ensure freshness, wholesomeness and cleanliness of all fruits, vegetables and other ingredients used in production
- Responsible for monitoring product food safety and quality throughout the production process
- Manage inventory of raw materials and finished produce
- Adhere to the principles of FIFO/FEFO for the receipt of incoming supplies
- Adhere to the quality checklist for the receipt of supplies
- Control inventory levels by observing the reorder cycle and avoiding stock out
- Provide leadership and direction to the staff at the central kitchen
- Actively coach and mentor team members to deliver excellent results
- Manage the leave application and approval of team members.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Science Technology, or any related discipline
- 3 – 5 years’ experience managing Kitchen Operations
- Experience in developing industry standard SOPs and Policies
- Experience managing food production process
- Practical knowledge of Food Safety Management and Lean Production.
N73,000 – N85,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online