Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Req ID: 2300085Q
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Work Type: Ineligible
Relocation Package: Ineligible
- We are looking for a talented Key Account Manager join our team specializing in Sales for our Distribution Business Segment in Ikeja, Lagos
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Sales Forecasting – Collects and assesses customer data from internal and external sources; compares against historical data to determine useful inputs and create a forecast of future consumption patterns.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Plans proactively for successful execution of account/territory-level sales strategies and plans based on current pipeline; evaluates pipeline health (size, contents, progress); adjusts sales strategy, plans, or high impact activities accordingly; as applicable coaches sellers in order to achieve sales goals.
- Adapts to target audience – Explains complex topics (significant technical data, subject matter expertise, etc.) in such a way that the target audience (e.g. sales professionals, customers, training vendors, etc.) can understand, retain, and use the information
- Pricing Strategy – Develops prices by aligning and building consensus with key stakeholders across functions to achieve business targets.
- Articulating Value Proposition – Interprets internal and external customer needs based on relevant application; explains and demonstrates products, solutions, and services to distinguish strengths and weaknesses to meet customer’s specific needs to differentiate against competition.
- Prospects and develops new opportunities to grow the business. Develops/Executes account plans with coaching support. Achieves sales goals within the assigned sales territory, market segment or channel partners.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- College, University, or equivalent Degree in Marketing, Sales or a related subject, or acceptable sales related work experience, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.3
- Negotiations Excellence – Utilizes tools and methods in negotiations to achieve Cummins stakeholder objectives and achieve a mutually agreed upon all contract terms between all parties.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.