Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Longtail Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Your Work-Life Opportunity:
- The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details.
- Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins.
- As an Account Manager, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partners team. You will be directly responsible to build and maintain good relationships between our partners and our company.
Be a Part of a Team Where You Will:
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Optimize Glovo visibility in our partners through marketing actions and our marketing kits
- Co-create potential annual marketing plans with our country partners
- Negotiate contract conditions with our partners for driving profitability without compromising partner’s P&L
- Improve operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customer
- Get feedback from our restaurants and translate it into product improvement
- Maintain an excellent and long-term relationship with our partners
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role or in consulting
- Determination to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in high growth and high-performance start-up with a fast pace
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude.
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online