Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Operations Manager – Smartcash PSB
Job type: Full-time
- Lead operations on Wallet platform and all integrations with Smartcash Partners. Aiming to ensure the best possible customer experience in line with the goals the business.
- Providing service management and operational direction with particular focus on IT service management in cooperation with Smart Cash IT Partners.
- Ensuring IT products give the expected value to customers and hence meet commercial objectives of the business.
- Ensure timely operations and maintenance work is carried out on hardware and systems.
- Ensure that all system changes are managed in line with agreed change process to avoid outages caused by poor planning and execution.
- Ensuring technology partners deliver all services in line with the agreed SLAs.
- Validation Quality of Service reports shared by partners partner engagement to obtain feedback on ways of continuously improve the service.
- Ensuring incidents are acknowledged to reporting party.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of incidents with SLA’s and escalation to relevant teams where necessary.
- Prompt and clear updates to business partners on progress and resolution of incident.
- Obtain feedback on product performance and persistent pain points for purpose of product improvement.
- Prompt engagement customer service, Wallet platform operation, Sales team teams during scheduled maintenance outages and incidents.
- Regular business engagement & external partner engagement to improve operational efficiency.
- Translation of business service requests into clear functional change requests to be implemented.
- Bridging between business and technical teams.
- Ensure optimal scheduling of changes to minimize downtime.
- Ensuring SmartCash IT Operational policies are followed during day-to-day operations of all services, products and applications.
- Follow SmartCash IT Governance processes in consequence management.
- Closure of points raised during IT audits.
- User ID management, Ensuring Monthly QUV & CBN.
- Put the customer at the center of all we do., Ensure fairness & transparency & can-do attitude. Works seamlessly across functions, with partners & customers.
- Proactively identifies customer issues & ensures timely resolution, looks at areas for service improvement.
Educational and Certification
- University Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- Professional qualification/Certifications in IT skills like ITIL, Oracle data base, Linux, etc.
- Wallet /Mobile money platform expertise e.g., Comviva , Ericsson, Huawei.
- 7- 10 years with a minimum of 3 years in team leadership role preferably within the Telecoms/Finance services industry.
- Experience in databases, Linux, system integration, applications development and deployment is most desirable.
- Experience in service management.
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple services simultaneously.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Successful background with stakeholder/partner management.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.