Internal Control Officer at Iron Products Industries Limited
Job Title: Internal Control Officer at Iron Products Industries Limited
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Review and approve transactions in line with laid down policies.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance
- An ACA qualification will be an advantage
- 3-5 years experience in internal control and audit in manufacturing
- Must have experience with tools and software to be used for compliance – Odoo.com.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Prior work experience in using an ERP system (Odoo etc.) and Office 365
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed report s
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- Strong knowledge of implementing policies and SOP
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2024.