Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Engineer (Power Plant)
Job ID: IbesePlantPower003
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for execution of maintenance activities on installed Control & Instrumentation systems of Gas Turbine based power plant and its balance of plant assigned areas.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure execution of maintenance activities on installed Control & Instrumentation systems of Gas turbine based power plant and its balance of plant area. To do maintenance planning planned job executions and keeping proper maintenance records
- Execution of Instrumentation maintenance jobs, ensuring quality & timely completion.
- Execution of Preventive Maintenance jobs, ensuring as per time schedule.
- Strictly follow plant safety procedures while working, comply with guide lines as per ISO 14001 and OHS procedures in all activities.
- Ensure safe working with proper PPE.
- Ensure implementation of health, safety & environment procedures for plant & personal.
- Proper record keeping of all maintenance jobs done and updating of documents.
- To identify the spares requirements based.
- Ensure housekeeping of designated area.
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years in Gas Turbine based power plant relevant work experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth understanding of power plant systems and interactions among systems
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools like Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online