WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Monitors the organization’s culture to ensure it attains the ethos and value system of the Company.
- Oversees the implementation of the Human Resources engagement plan every business year.
- Forecast and monitor the HR Annual budget that includes Human Resources services and employee recognition,
- Provide monthly and quarterly analytics of HR Reports for management use.
- Work with senior leaders to identify successors and replacements for critical roles for each business.
- Driver the engagement and supervision of the mentorship program.
- Supervise and monitor the performance management system that includes quarterly discussions, performance appraisal, performance development plans (PDPs), and employee development programs.
- Oversee the training strategy which includes the identification and implementation of in-house training, virtual and classroom training, and onboarding.
- Assess and evaluate talent by identifying each employee on the 9 box gride while reviewing all employee competencies in accordance with defined job roles.
- Implement the disciplinary policy by conducting investigations when employee complaints or concerns and appeals are brought forth.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Oversee the salaries and benefits while also monitoring all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and correctness.
- Ensure company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
- Oversee the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws.
- Continuously and actively engage in learning and development activities to improve competence in functional areas.
- Staying abreast of HR trends and best practices.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with HR personnel in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
Key Performance Indicators / Performance Goals
- To be defined upon resumption.
- A good Degree in the Humanities or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited University.
- One professional certification from CIPD, CIPM or SHRM
- Minimum of 8 years working experience with at least 6 years in human resources and 2 years managerial experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online