Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HRBP, Outsourcing
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- He/She will be responsible for liaising with resourced employees and outsource vendors to drive operational processes and deliver excellent HR services to the company.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement Outsourcing strategies and plans for the business
- Manage resourced employee’s onboarding process; ensures the appropriate resourced employee’s paperwork (i.e. identity card) is completed accurately.
- Ensure that resourced employees receive their work tools within specified timelines
- Review of outsourced employees Payroll and follow up with payment in line with SLA.
- Create & maintain database on all resourced employees to ensure quick retrieval of information.
- Monitor and ensure the outsource vendor follow through on all issues around grievance and discipline.
- Negotiate and monitor Service Level Agreements, contract expiration and renewals
- Monitor and manage vendor performance and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Communicate with Internal Stakeholders to ensure that outsourcing meets the company’s needs and goals
- Report on the administration of Performance Management processes for resourced employee’s e.g. performance objective drafting, performance appraisal administration etc.
- Provide necessary support to ensure the accountability, transparency and regulatory requirements in line with relevant Laws are met.
- Monitor the vendor’s administration of health insurance packages and other benefits such as Leave and other accrued benefits
- Support the outsourced vendor, organize and host town hall meetings; Trainings and track action points.
- Obtain and review Outsource vendor monthly activity report ie leave, discipline, exit etc
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties and projects as required.
- This role requires a relevant First Degree or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires between 3-5 years relevant work experience with working knowledge and exposure to Human Resources Management, gained through experience, education, training or special development
- Employee Relations Management
- Grievance & disciplinary management
- Payroll Administration
- Labor relations administrations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Passion for customer service.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Recruiter@ikejaelectric.com using the position as subject of email.