At MSI Reproductive Choices UK our mission is to deliver appropriate and effective care, tailored to meet the unique needs of our clients. As a Healthcare Assistant, your primary role will be to provide personalised care, guided by the preferences of our clients. You will work alongside an accountable Registered Nurse/Midwife, either in a Termination of Pregnancy or Vasectomy setting, ensuring seamless coordination and adhering to our philosophy of minimal intervention.
If you are a compassionate Healthcare Assistant seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful difference, we would love to hear from you.
Main duties of the job
- Provide appropriate and effective care to clients, considering their specific requirements and preferences.
- Collaborate closely with the assigned Registered Nurse/Midwife to deliver high-quality care and support.
- Support the Registered Nurse/Midwife in documenting client information accurately and comprehensively.
- Travel within the North East area to surrounding community treatment centres, including areas such as South Shields and Kendal, as required**
- Experience in consultations, escorting clients to theatre, and assisting doctors when necessary (desirable)
**Travel time over 1 hour and mileage will be compensated
At MSI UK, we know that our most valuable asset is our people, and our success depends on our ability to do things well and enjoy what we do, as we provide the best possible care and support to our clients.
Being one of the worlds leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare, we have a simple vision: to empower clients to make the reproductive choices that are right for them. Only when choice is a reality for each of us, can we create a better, more equal world for everyone.
Our client-centred care philosophy means respecting our clients as active partners in their own service, caring about who our clients are, their experiences, and how they feel before, during and after they access care with us.
We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Level 2 equal opportunities employer and give equal consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
MSI Reproductive Choices is committed to safeguarding: promoting the welfare and safety of everyone involved in the delivery or receipt of sexual and reproductive health services, especially children, young people and vulnerable adults.