Head Plant HR & Admin at Dangote Group
Job Title: Head Plant HR & Admin at Dangote Group
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job type: Full time
- As the Head of Plant HR & Admin at Dangote Group, you will play a crucial role in driving the implementation of approved HR and Administration policies to ensure efficient management of human and material resources in the Plant.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the implementation of DCP’s approved HR and Administration programs,
- Communicating DCP’s objectives to subordinates, and ensuring alignment with country-wide programs and objectives.
- Driving the implementation of career and performance management practices.
- Monitoring training activities for Plant employees
- In terms of administration, you will lead the implementation of a first-class maintenance and management culture for all office and residential buildings in the Plant’s portfolio, oversee facility management practices, and manage the Plant’s fleet to ensure optimal functionality.
- Your friendly and approachable demeanor will be essential in working with employees and resolving any administrative issues that may arise. You will also play a key role in budget management and reporting on HR and Admin activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Social Sciences or related discipline
- Minimum of fifteen years related experience within the FMCG sector.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of the cement manufacturing industry
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s business operations
- Knowledge of key HR management components
- Understanding of employee/industrial relations and labor laws
- Strong leadership, communication, and networking skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date