Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Office Audit Officer I, ENG IAU 998
Job Identification: 310
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
We are looking for suitably qualified candidate to fill the job role of Head Office Auditor / Inspection officer in our Head Office, Lagos:
- Ensure 100% completion of the approved Audit plan for Head Office Audit
- Minimize exceptions raised by external stakeholders (external auditors/regulators) within the scope of Head Office Audit activities.
- Submit to team lead/senior auditor within 24 hours after field work a comprehensive, well arranged and well labelled audit working papers. Quality of audit reports: Quality is determined by the extent of corrections made to reports. Acceptable tolerable error rate (5%). Audit reports must be high quality, timely, concise, and comprehensive.
- Ensure prompt remediation of all weaknesses contained in inspection reports.
- Ensure audit clients are trained where applicable in the head office units audited.
- Mandatory training sessions including e-learning must be successfully completed (e-learning reports as and when due
- Response on issues/enquiries to Team lead/Senior Auditor should be within 6 hours SLA or deadline given.
- Maintain good relationship with Audit Clients and departmental staff.
- Ensure there are no merited pushbacks from audit clients on jobs completed that the auditors cannot defend with verifiable evidence.
- Total Audit department cost should not be above approved budget
- Ensuring reduction in operational losses by escalating all key vulnerabilities bothering on income leakage/cost control/operational gaps etc. per annum
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in First Degree (MBA, MSC, MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications is an additional advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar function
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Maintain high level writing skills
- A probing mind
- Analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of banking operations, audit, products & customer segmentation
- Strong accounting knowledge
Personalities and Attributes:
- Paying attention to details
- Honest, punctual, trustworthy and very hardworking
- Always ready to add value to the system
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2023 (07:04 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online