Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Limited (SIAML) is the leading non-pension asset manager in Nigeria and is committed to being the best wealth solutions provider in Nigeria. SIAML seeks to achieve this by ensuring the safety of funds, delivering competitive risk-adjusted returns, and providing consistent top quality service through innovative and customer-focused people.
SIAML demonstrates a deep knowledge and understanding of regulatory rules and principles undergirding its industry particularly the Investment and Securities Act 2007 which is enforced by the Securities and Exchange Commission and has established systems and processes in place to ensure compliance. SIAML’s Management is committed to top quality and the continual improvement of the systems and processes for delivering value to all its stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Customer Support (Stanbic IBTC Asset Management Limited)
Job ID: 80408644_80355553
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Archived_01_Client Solutions
- The Head, Retail Customer Support is responsible for crafting and driving the strategy that will be adopted in engaging and nurturing, customers with NAVs below N20million.
- The team is responsible for driving the retention of these customers and the growth of their NAVs.
- The primary objective of the team is to grow the size of the NAVs of this category of customers in line with agreed targets via adequate data analysis and digital engagements.
- Customers are to be segmented into different personas based on available data, customer value proposition, risk appetite, NAVs, etc, and then craft various digital engagements to address the customer needs and wants.
- Journey maps are to be designed for each category of customers along with the various digital engagement materials with the aim of improving customer experience and increasing AUM.
- Engagement of customers in this category is largely or primarily digital via emails, channels, SMS, etc
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree Field of Study – Arts and Social Science
- 5-7 years relevant experience in Retail Banking
Behavioural Competencies :
- Upholding standards
- Developing Strategies
- Resolving Conflicts
- Leading People
- Developing Practical Approaches
- Strategic Planning and Reporting
- Control Operational Planning
- Quality Orientation
- Query Resolution
Application Closing Date