A Telecommunication support company that provides high-quality, bespoke services to the telecommunications industry. We pride ourselves on the acquisition, development, and deployment of all resources required to allow telecommunications company provide excellent service to its own customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in cleaning, disassembling and other basic workshop activities
- Follow documented procedures and policies to complete basic repairs and maintenance
- Assist with completing required documentation, including work completed documentation and time sheets via handwritten forms or business system input screens
- Undertake and complete training in line with skill and business requirements
- Maintain work area and tools for cleanliness and proper operation
- Learn the use of proper tooling to enable efficient repair performance and profitability
- Adhere to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and report any issues / incidents to the supervisor
Ideal candidates should have the following:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant fields with 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent decision making
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Graduate Trainee” as subject of the mail.