Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geologist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Geologist is responsible for assisting in delivery of safe, efficient, and reliable products and services to our Customers.
- The Geologist actively participates in promoting new technology, services offerings and supports the Business Line in risk management and applying lessons learned to improve job design and execution as related to the area of expertise.
- Provide technical support throughout the Sales and Product and Service Delivery process.
- Assist as required with the development of technical job designs for Business Lines.
- Consult with Design/Technical Engineer role as required to optimize the technical design.
- Assist in real-time incident response, recovery, and investigation as related to the area of expertise.
- Support with evaluating technical viability and overall appraisal of tenders as related to the area of expertise.
- Understanding competition’s technical offerings
- Maintain customer visibility through active participation in professional society activities and calls for papers.
- Consults with Operations team as needed to support the area of expertise.
- Master’s Degree in Geological Engineering/Science, Geochemistry, Earth & Mineral Sciences
- Recent graduate not more than 2 years post-graduation.
- We are looking for people that are willing to learn, research and methodical approach to work, problem solving abilities, and collaborative skills with the below qualifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online