Fan Milk Plc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fixed Cost / Cash Controller
About the Job
- We are looking for a new colleague who will join our Finance team as a Fixed Cost /Cash Controller.
- The Controller will manage Fixed cost, working capital, Forecast, Closing & Reporting, Cash landing and consolidation.
The Controller will be responsible for leading:
- The controller will lead all fixed costs on rooting, actions and initiatives to reduce fixed costs impact on the P&L.
- Manage digitalization projects.
- Forecasting: Monthly construction of rolling forecast for Cash Flow. Follow up on FCF equation risk & opportunities. Timely and accurate monitoring and controlling of last estimate of FCF performance vs. RF-1 and understand gap
- Closing & Reporting: Monthly FCF closing support, review & analysis. Working Capital KPI’s calculation & analysis
- Monthly presentation to CODI
- Landing: Manage working capital & cash landing. Lead FCF animation through the Cash Committee process
- Consolidation: Ensure the accuracy of FCF forecast and deliver CBU business reporting complete, accurate,ly and in time. Increase the awareness in the organization of the impacts of all activities on Cash Flow and Working Capital KPIs
The Controller should have:
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Controlling/ Reporting, preferably in multinational companies or big 4 audit companies
- Knowledge of controlling and business & balance sheet analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high level to drive
- Pro-active, open and transparent, result oriented and structured way of working
- Collaborative working style, real team player, attentive to details, drive to succeed and make a difference, flexible, resilient, determined, agile thinker and able to challenge
- Ability to work under pressure, strict deadlines & very flexible
- Build relationships easily and foster collaboration with other functions
- At ease with MS Office software (excellent in Excel and PowerPoint)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online