Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for coordinating construction and maintenance activities by providing support for facility supervisors.
- Responsible for producing as-built drawings for all our office locations
- The facility officer will provide professional input on new projects and apply architectural knowledge in construction and related projects
- Produce 2D and 3D designs using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications for new undertaking offices to assist facility supervisors in renovation costing
- Prepare and present designs, specifications, estimated costs, and proposed construction schedules for all assigned renovation projects
- Creates detailed plans integrating engineering, electrical, and HVAC considerations and present for statutory sign-off and approvals
- Liaise with government agencies for statutory approval for all renovation and new construction projects
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on project progress
- Assist in organizing and maintaining project files, ensuring that all relevant information is properly recorded and accessible
- Assist in construction administration by reviewing shop drawings, responding to requests for information (RFIs), and conducting site inspections to ensure that the construction aligns with the design intent and specifications.
- Co-ordinate all premises work, and engage necessary service providers, to execute planned preventive and responsive maintenance
- Responsible for project planning and management of building renovation work at the Head Office/Business Units and other IE Locations, overseeing building projects, renovations, improvements, or refurbishment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online