Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineering Operations Officer
- We now has opportunities for enthusiastic and talented recent engineering graduates to join our team across a range of disciplines.
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
- Minimum of B.Sc or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper
- Preferably fresh from the University but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of August 2022
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Demonstrate awareness, knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety practices
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online