Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software, Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Account Executive
Job Number: 008MFI
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Schedule: Full time
Category: Customer Projects & Services
- We seek a talented Direct Sales Account Executive to join our Lagos office’s Process Automation (PA) business unit.
- In this position you will be responsible for the sale of the complete Schneider Electric Process Automation portfolio (DCS, Safety Systems, PLC, SCADA, Cyber Security) in Nigeria and West Africa. This includes products, services and solutions for different sectors: Oil & Gas, Power, Mining, Water and Waste Water and Food & Beverage.
- You will be the first point of contact for existing and new customers. You will maintain an excellent relationship with your customers, which will allow you to understand their specific requests, business processes and needs. You work with various sales channels like the end customers, EPCs, system integrators and consultancy firms.
- Developing, maintaining and expanding lasting professional customer relations by means of regular customer visits and participation in customer events.
- Proactively taking on key positions in order to obtain budgeted orders from these customers.
- Negotiating price and conditions with the customer.
- Having current knowledge of the market readily available by developing and maintaining market and product developments up to date, gaining insight into customer structures and organisations, and identifying and following up on opportunities with customers.
- Analyzing customer needs and elaborating offers independently and in cooperation with the solutions/sales support team.
- Coordinating the preparation of quotes in cooperation with the proposal group.
- Coordinating technical support for customers.
- You have completed a relevant technical Master’s Degree (Electronics or Industrial Automation).
- You have at least 5 years of experience in industrial automation, preferably in the Oil & Gas and/or Power sectors.
- You have proven experience in the sale of technical solutions and concepts.
- You combine commercial insight with a result-oriented attitude while applying the required interpersonal skills.
- A good command of both oral and written English.
- A driver’s license is required.
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities:
- Flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life.
- Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities.
- A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a globally energised team.
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online