Rainoil Limited is a leading downstream oil and gas company in Nigeria, committed to delivering top-notch products and services to its customers. With a strong focus on innovation, sustainability, and employee growth, Rainoil has consistently upheld its reputation as a trusted industry leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for positioning the brand to attract and engage the intended audience using digital media.
- The role includes establishing and maintaining online communities on all relevant platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs text, key messages, graphics, and other branding material that can be used consistently across platforms to promote Rainoil’s brand.
- Create Brand elements, and brand identity design across all social media and traditional platforms.
- Develop content for all Rainoil social media platforms.
- Plans, write, and produces corporate publications in support of a range of initiatives.
- Works with colleagues in Human Capital to ensure that the Rainoil “employer brand” is represented within all internal staff and recruitment material.
- Supports and engages with all relevant forums or groups within Rainoil.
- Develops and disseminates the periodic staff newsletter and ensures alignment with all other communication channels.
- Prepares and presents materials including intranet and website content and conference speeches for senior management, to convey key messages and new developments.
- Develops strategies that will build a strong brand that is fit for purpose and will support Rainoil’s business objectives.
- Liaises with Risk, Legal & Compliance personnel, to ensure the brand is registered for trademark and intellectual property rights where necessary and that this value is understood.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline.
- A master’s degree in a relevant discipline is desired.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the Branding/Marketing/Corporate Communications department of a similar organization.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online