Elkins Marine Training International Nigeria (EMTIN) is the official and number one training school and consultant for governments, the maritime industry, oil and gas sector, shipping industry, offshore and onshore operators in Africa.
We train, consult and provide solutions for corporate and private clients. Elkins was the first approved Maritime school in Nigeria quickly becoming the most reputable and biggest maritime training school in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Officer
Locations: Owerri – Imo and Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Customer communication.
- Using IT, organization and time management tools to find and handle cases.
- Apply confidentiality when handle customer data and information
- Monitor, Identify, update and report on customer cases and status.
- Provide accurate information for customer on use of products and services.
- Educate customers on new products and services.
- Document, use records and logs effectively.
- Identify and resolve customer queries effectively and efficiently
- Maintain quality standard.
- Follow through on customer queries with timely responses
- Ensuring prompt resolution and feedback.
- Train and keep ahead of current information
- Relay timely information.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Excellent voice and fluent English
- Very patience and calm
- You need to skilled on the computer, softwares and email platform.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Time Management
- Fast learner
- Problem solving
- Good mentality.
- You must be modern and well educated and suited for a corporate environment.
- You must be physically fit to apply for this role.
Please do not apply:
- If you can not communicate professionally and respectively,
- If you are not use to a modern setup.
- Do not apply if you have other commitments.
- You can not type more than 20/30 words per minute.
- If you do not have good time management.
- If you do not have phone manners.
- If you find PH road too far from your location. – Travel must not be a challenge.
- If you can not send a full email application, with an introduction on the email body, a CV and an attached photo of yourself.
- If you are having challenges with accommodation, need urgent quick money, just trying to avoid being idle at home.
- This role is for a professional or potential top professional. You will be assessed.
N40,000 – N130,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. – Please attach a photo.
Note: Read this carefully. Missing out this information below makes your application void.
- Please do not send just an attachment file only. If it is just an attachment, your application will be rejected.
- Politely introduce yourself when you send an email application. NOT JUST AN ATTACHED FILE.
- You will be assessed, so please prepare before you apply.
- The role requires full attention so does not suit anyone that is distracted or has another role elsewhere.
- This is a career opportunity for a future or current professional.
- We are looking for the best talent to add to our workforce in an international organisation. Only suitable candidates will be selected. From trainee to professional level you will be assessed.
- Failure to do the above means you are not suitable and can not follow instructions.
- Only apply for this role if you live within 5-30minsdistance from PH road (Owerri), or near Ikeja – Allen Avenue, for those in Lagos.