Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analytics Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Credit Risk Management
Who are we looking for:
- We are currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Credit Risk Analytics Officer.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for risk model development and champion the implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Development of Model for measuring and monitoring credit risk.
- Preparation of Monthly Capital Adequacy Report, Monthly IFRS 9 Impairment Report and All Basel Reports as they relate to credit risk.
- Champion the implementation of Basel II/III and ensure compliance with the requirements of Basel II/III for risk management and capital adequacy regarding the Bank’s total risk exposure.
- Champion the implementation of IFRS and CBN requirement on Credit Risk
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) report to the CBN
- Ensure development and regular review of risk policies to ensure they are updated to reflect emerging and current realities.
- Taking responsibility for the risk management disclosure in the Annual Financial Statement
- Monitor ratings models and back testing same
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- B.Sc / HND (Accounting, Business Administration, Statistics, Economics) or qualification from any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) courses.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Credit Analytics.
- Knowledge of Macro-economic environment
- Highly Numerical
- Intermediate knowledge in Ms Excel, Ms Access
- Formal writing skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online