Cormart a leading specialty chemicals company in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormat is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets. It is a sister company to TGI Distri., Chi Farms Ltd., Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd., WASIL Ltd., Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2024 Graduate Trainee Program
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Graduate Trainee Program seeks smart, young university graduates to step into the future with us. We aim to empower people to grow their career, gain insight and do work that matters, supported by a community that values diversity and cares about the individual. The program is designed to provide you with invaluable learning and mentoring opportunities from multi-disciplinary experienced professionals to help you make the most of your early years in the workforce.
- Our rotation scheme ensures that trainees gather knowledge from all aspects of the business and are stationed where is best suited for them.
- As you apply, we encourage you to consider which business area best aligns with your qualification, interest, and passion as you take advantage of this opportunity to work with the best.
- We welcome candidates with an innovative mindset, a passion for excellence, collaboration, and a commitment to providing outstanding solutions to come do work that matters and thrive with us.
- Minimum grade of Second-Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Agriculture, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering, or related fields of study.
- 0-2 years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) applications
- Willingness to work in any of our locations within and outside Nigeria
- Not older than 30 years by the 31st of December 2023
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online