GIG Mobility is a technology-focused company that harnesses physical and digital tools to move you from one place to the other and remain resilient on our overarching goal to redefine mobility across Africa, one country at a time. We think that mobility should be hassle-free and will go the mile and extra to give you this experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Advisor
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling Outbound and Inbound calls from customers.
- Providing information and resolving customers on complaints regarding specific products as well as services.
- Selling additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell Transferring customer calls with complex queries to appropriate staff.
- Recognizing, documenting, and informing the supervisor regarding the trends in internal and external customer calls.
- Provide information and advice to customers relating to bus fare, booking procedure, and other inquiries – in a patient and calm manner through all service channels.
- Interpret and accurately communicate our terms and conditions of service where and when applicable.
- Assist guest in managing existing reservations/ bookings with reference to rescheduling and re-routing.
- Enter details of every contact in the system as required, obtain new customers.
- information and update existing customer details on the CRM.
- Ensure deliverables are met within ascribed SLA timeframe.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years cognate experience in Customer Service/ Care.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.