Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation & Benefit Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Human Capital Management
Who are we looking for:
- We are currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Human Resource Business Partner.
- The ideal candidate is needed to proactively develop and administer a system that assesses, monitors and manages performance by implementing rewards and benefits policies of the Bank.
- Ensure all staff salaries details are ready on time so as to effect timely payment
- Attend to queries raised by staff in respect of salary increments/adjustments
- Preparation of end of month entries and reporting
- Render financial advisory services to staff for a good cash flow management
- Ensure all outstanding indebtedness of ex-staff are fully paid up
- Researching and analysing competitors’ salaries and benefits
- Continually monitor peer compensation and recommend appropriate compensation levels and mix, to ensure competitiveness with the need to attract and retain staff
- Staff Cost monitoring and Adjustments
- Administer staff mortgage/ Auto loan/leave/ pensions and benefits
- Remittance of statutory deductions made from staff salaries
- Making recommendations on changes to pension and insurance schemes
- Creation of new staff on the payroll software.
- Ensuring that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation.
Preferred Skills and Experience / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Finance.
- At least 5 years working experience as a Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Previous experience with organizational psychology and labor market surveys
- Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online