Eleo Designs is a luxury interior design and architecture firm founded in 2000. The deluxe design studio offers interior design services with a strong sense of contemporary and classic identity.
Eleo’s signature designs complement every architectural style, through an expression that draws inspiration from the location, building, the client’s brief and lifestyle. Bespoke design is central to Eleo Design’s approach. Every aspect of a project is uniquely tailored to thorough specifications, ensuring that the clients needs are met through solid creativity with luxury assured.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage, supervise/coordinate small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations, undertake technical and feasibility studies. Analyze data (maps, reports, tests, and drawings) survey reports, plans and other data to design new projects and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Consider budget, regulations and environmental hazards during risk-analysis stage. Assess potential risks, materials.
- Forecasting design and construction timeline
- Complete and submit all permit applications to the appropriate agencies and ensure that projects are compliant throughout the design and construction stages
- Oversee soil testing to establish soil strength and building feasibility. Evaluate the results of soil tests to help design foundations to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations
- Ensure job sites are vacated and secured each night and all measures for security are put in place, as agreed with the client
- If any projects fall behind schedule, putting forward plans and methods to work out the project timeline in collaboration with the Project Manager
- Manage, supervise and visit contractors, vendors, artisans on site and advise on civil engineering issues. Backcheck others’ work to ensure quality control, completeness, and accuracy of deliverables
- Communicate and liaise effectively with colleagues; project manager, architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients.
- Coordinate with teammates on projects to ensure proper and timely execution
- Adopt all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety on all work assignments.
- Verify that projects comply with all federal, state, and local regulations
- Undertake preparation of construction documentation, such as technical specifications, request for proposals, design reports etc. Incorporate schedules, layouts, budgets, construction and other project criteria into civil design
- Carry out any other assigned task.
- Candidates should possess HND / Bachelor’s Degrees with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.