Business Development Manager at Workforce Group
Job Title: Business Development Manager at Workforce Group
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. The professional will be responsible for the growth of the department.
- This candidate will work with the sales team to develop mutually beneficial proposals, negotiate contract terms, and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Develop a strategy both for sales and growth focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Generate pipelines and Conduct customer events.
- One-on-one roundtable with new prospects
- Demand generations and deal closure.
- Think critically when planning to ensure project success.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Maintain existing business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- 2+ years prior industry-related business development experience in an enterprise software company
- Strong and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Digital Marketing skills and ability to develop sales content for online purposes
N2,400,000 (annual gross)
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2024.